Diploma in Airport Ground Handling & Travel Tourism Management
Newly launched: Batch for working professionals
(Sunday 10.00 am to 2.00 pm)
This course is designed for individuals who wish to pursue a career in The Customer Support Functions of the Airline Industry and Travel & Tourism Industry and can be employed by:
Domestic and International Airports (Ground Hostess, Reservation & Counter Staff, Customer Service)/ Airline Back office, Airline City Reservation Office, Airline Ticketing offices, Travel companies, Travel Agencies etc.
Airport Ground Handling:Open or Close
- Introduction to Airports
- Types, Operations, Services & Features
- Airline Terminologies & Definitions
- Various Personnel/ Agencies Working at the airport
- Ground Staff Responsibilities & their functions
- Check-In Procedures, Arrivals & Departures.
- Disrupted & Delayed Flights
- Pre & Post Flight Procedures
- Handling Incoming Flights
- Mishandled Baggage
- Handling Special Passengers
- Handling Dangerous Goods & Special Cargo
- Ground Handling of Flight & Associated Dangers
- Aviation Security
Travel & Tourism:Open or Close
- General Travel Knowledge
World Geography, City Codes, Airports, Capitals, Currencies, Time Difference and Calculations, Planning Itineraries, Aircraft/ Airport Facilities, Travel Documents, Health Care & Travel Insurance.
- Fare Construction
TC Areas & Sub Areas, Global Indicators, Types of Journey’s, Fare Selection Criteria, OW and RT Journey Calculations with Checks, Special and Promotional Fares etc.
- Ticketing (Computerized Reservation Systems)
English Speaking & Voice and accent Training
Interview Skills & Group Discussion
Orientation Program at Mumbai International Airport (MIAL)
Internship at the Mumbai International Airport (MIAL)*
- Airports (Ground Hostess, Reservation & Counter Staff, Customer Service)/ Airline Back office/ Travel companies/ Travel Agencies
- Salary ranges from Rs.1,44,000 - Rs. 3,00,000 p.a.
Why Inspire Academy?
- Inspire Academy Aviation Training Centre is an ISO 9001: 2008 Certified.
- 7000 students have been trained & successfully placed.
- Goodwill in the industry.
- Experienced faculties who are Aviation Experts, Alumni from IIM-Ahmedabad having 14+ years of experience in aviation, hospitality, travel & tourism industry.
- World Class Infrastructure.
- 100 % Placement Assistance
- Strategic Tie-ups with National and International Airlines, Cruise liners & Star Hotels
- Internship Programmes for Students at Airports & Star Hotels.
- Industry Familiarization for Students.
- Guest Lectures by Industry Experts.
- Conveniently located Opposite Andheri Railway Station, Andheri (West) Mumbai.
- Accommodation Facility for Outstation students
Students Placed with (Partial List)