Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA)*
Newly launched: Batch for working professionals
(Sunday 10.00 am to 2.00 pm)
This course is designed for individuals who wish to pursue a career in The Customer Support Functions of the Airline Industry and Travel & Tourism Industry and can be employed by:
Domestic and International Airports (Ground Hostess, Reservation & Counter Staff, Customer Service)/ Airline Back office, Airline City Reservation Office, Airline Ticketing offices, Travel companies, Travel Agencies etc.
Why PG Diploma in Business Administration ?
- PGDBA is an autonomous Diploma awarded by Inspire Academy.
- Top business school offers diploma since they are autonomous institutes.
- The syllabus of traditional MBA is kind of a bit orthodox and similar to other regular degrees it is not revised / updated frequently. On the other hand the PGDBA courses being offered by autonomous institutes is religiously kept with the current Industry standards.
- A regular MBA means 100% of involvement where as a Part – Time weekend program gives you the convenience of studying while still working.
- Financing your education is one of the biggest things which can get in the way of your higher studies. Compared to a regular MBA, PGDBA is much more easily affordable option.
- When it comes to selling your degree, well, the recruiters won't simply buy it on the face value. They will assess end to end to see through if you got talent inside that fits their requirement and helps them earn profit or grow more. Because at the end what matters is how much you can apply your brain at work in lieu to people management / resource management and working as profit Business Head / Manager.
Benefits of the Program
- Be a team leader/Player and set up to the Managerial Position.
- Work while you learn.
- Growth and Advancement in your professional career.
- Courses recognized by Industry.
- Lucrative career position in Industry.
- Latest management techniques through comprehensive study Material.
- Be a successful entrepreneur.
- Be a productive asset to your organization.
Inspire Academy Edge
- Inspire Academy Training Centre is an ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Institute providing Quality Education as per International Standard Organization (Accredited by ASCB(E), UK & AIAO-BAR, US.)
- 7000+ students have been trained & successfully placed.
- Inspire Academy is been recognized by industry & has wide network of Inspire Academy alumni in industry.
- Well Equipped Classrooms with Audio Video Aids
- Training provided through Power-point presentations and Case Studies making it more interesting and attractive. Course delivered by faculties who are Alumni from IIM-Ahmedabad having decades of Experience in training MBA aspirants.
- Guidance to each and every student with personalized attention.
- Weekend batches only on Sunday’s available giving candidate an opportunity to earn while you learn.
- Course includes Industrial Visits, Projects, training on Personality Development and Interview Techniques and Communication Skills
- Well Researched & updated course curriculum.
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Contact session on Saturdays for Distance Program students. Interaction with Top CEO’s from the Industry
- Assignments & projects during the course to keep you updated and motivated throughout the course.
Evaluation on basis of assignments, projects, written examination & presentation.
Inspire Academy is a strategic Industry & Academic Partner with Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport & GVK.
- Principles of Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Management
- International Business
- Consumer Buyer Behavior
- Management Information System
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Business Law
- Specialization Subject (Choose any subject from below mention list)
- Aviation Management
- Finance Management
- General Management
- Hotel Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Retail Management
- Travel Tourism Management
Aviation ManagementOpen or Close
An Introduction To Air Transportation
- The Airline Industry: Trends, Challenges and Strategies
- Aviation : An Overview
- Historical Perspective
- Air Transportation : Regulators and Associations
- The General Aviation Industry
Structure And Economics Of The Airlines
- The Airline Industry
- Economic Characteristics of the Airlines
Managerial Aspects Of Airlines
- Airline Management and Organization
- Forecasting Methods
- Airline Passenger Marketing
- Airline Pricing, Demand and Output Determination
- Air Cargo
- Principles of Airline Scheduling
- Fleet Planning : The Aircraft Selection Process
- Airline Labor Relations
- Airline Financing
Hotel ManagementOpen or Close
- The Hotel Business: Development and Classification.
- Restaurant Operations.
- Hotel and Motel Development.
- Hotel Management.
- Hotel Operations.
- Hotel Accounting and Controls.
- The Future of the Industry.
Travel Tourism Management Open or Close
- History of Travel & Tourism
- Types of Tourism
- Tourism Infrastructure
- Tourist Transport
- Tourism Organizations
- The Travel Agent and Tour Operator
- Travel Formalities & Regulations
- Airline Geography
- Itinerary Planning
- Tourism Product
- Tourism Marketing
- Customer Service Skills
- Impacts of Tourism
- Attraction Planning and Development
- Emerging Trends in Tourism
Retail ManagementOpen or Close
- Trends In Retailing
- Retail Economics
- Retail Formats
- Mall Management
- Retail Strategies
- Store Planning, Design and Layout
- Retail Merchandising
- Supply Chain Management
- Marketing And Advertising
- Retail Operations
- Managing Retail Personnel
- Customer Service Management
- Retail Research
- Visual Merchandising and Displays
- Role Of Personal Selling
- Online Retailing Or E-tailing
||Air Transport Management
||Finance Institution Management
||Pathological Lab Management
||Foreign Exchange Management
||Health Care Management
||Call center Management
||Public Relations Management
||Chartered Finance Management
||Risk and Insurance Management
||Human Resource Management
||Sales & Distribution Management
||Intellectual Property Rights
||Corporate Finance Management
||International Finance Management
||Cost and Management Accounting
||Customer Care Management
||Investment Analysis Management
||Software Project Management
||Customer Relations Management
||Supply Chain Management
||Cyber Law Management
||Labour Law Management
||Take Over & Acquisition Management
||Market Risk Management
||Total Quality Management
||Total Safety Management
||Equality Research Management
||Travel and Tourism Management
||Mutual funds Management